Decorate Easter eggs for a coastal holiday with watery hues of turquoise, aqua, and seaglass. We'll show you how, step-by-step.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Julia Rutland
Traditional Easter egg dye and thin art tape bring these beautiful eggs to life.
What You'll Need:
- 1 dozen white eggs
- 1/8-inch art tape
- egg dying kit
- cups for dying eggs
- egg carton
Step by Step:
- Hard cook eggs, cool. Dry completely.
- Wrap tape around eggs in desired pattern, cutting to desired length. Press edges firmly so dye doesn’t seep under tape.
- Prepare egg dye according to package directions.
- Place taped eggs in dye, turning occasionally.
- Dry completely in egg cartons; unwrap tape and discard.