Chic New Year's Celebration
The halls are decked with sequins and sparkle, so ring in the new year with bubbles and elegant hors d'oeurves.
- Pomegranate Prosecco
- Honeyed Olives
- Basil Aïoli with Crudités
- Beef Tenderloin with Garlic-and-Merlot Jam
- Chicken Sausage Puffs with Creamy Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Scallop-and-Avocado Tostadas
- Mini Bacon Quiches
- Almond Truffles
- White Chocolate-Peppermint Mousse
These delightful little puff pastries taste best when served warm. The tasty sauce is a simple combination of coarse-grained mustard mixed with sour cream.