No-Hassle Cookout Recipes
Keep the menu fresh, light, and healthy and share the prep work with friends. That’s about as easy as it gets!
Quinoa is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds, which star in this light and refreshing salad. You can substitute orzo pasta, faro, or couscous for the quinoa, if you prefer.
- Recipe: Quinoa, Corn, and Mint Salad
- Recipe: Smoked Bluefish Spread
- Recipe: Grilled Veggie Kebabs
Whole fish is easier to simpler to grill than, say, separate burgers or filets when you’re feeding a crowd. Try using fresh lemon—it infuses flavor in fish.
- Recipe: Whole Grilled Striped Bass
Fresh fruit as a side or a dessert is an easy menu addition—and a hit with kids!
- Recipe: Berries with Mascarpone