The best wine for any dish is the one you like. But you rarely go wrong with these classic pairings.
- Pair caviar with Champagne or sparkling wine. Try it with Caviar d'Aubergine.
- Match prosciutto with Pinot Grigio. Enjoy a glass with Prosciutto-wrapped Mozzarella.
- Pair antipasto with Pinot Gris, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, or Barbera. Our Easy Antipasto is a perfect match.
- Complement asparagus with Sauvignon Blanc or dry Riesling. Try it with our Asparagus with White Truffle Aioli.
- Sip on sauternes while enjoying foie gras. Make Fresh Duck Foie Gras and Roasted Pears with Winter Greens for a great match.
- Try pasta salad like our Salmon Niçoise Pasta Salad with Sémillon or Sauvignon Blanc.
- Fino sherry works great with lobster bisque or soup like our Nantucket Lobster Chowder.