Great Wine Matches
- Pair caviar with Champagne or sparkling wine. Try it with Caviar d'Aubergine.
- Match prosciutto with Pinot Grigio. Enjoy a glass with Prosciutto-wrapped Mozzarella.
- Pair antipasto with Pinot Gris, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, or Barbera. Our Easy Antipasto is a perfect match.
- Complement asparagus with Sauvignon Blanc or dry Riesling. Try it with our Asparagus with White Truffle Aioli.
- Sip on sauternes while enjoying foie gras. Make Fresh Duck Foie Gras and Roasted Pears with Winter Greens for a great match.
- Try pasta salad like our Salmon Niçoise Pasta Salad with Sémillon or Sauvignon Blanc.
- Fino sherry works great with lobster bisque or soup like our Nantucket Lobster Chowder.
- Enjoy oysters with Champagne, sparkling wine, Chablis, or Sauvignon Blanc. Our Grilled Oysters pair nicely.
- Clams match well with Sauvignon Blanc and sparkling wine. Pour a glass with Ginger-and-Herb Pan-Grilled Clams with Tomato Bruschetta. (pictured)
- Pair mussels with Chenin Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, or Sauvignon Blanc. Try it with Mussels with Red Pepper and Chorizo.
- Match scallops with Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay. Sip while enjoying our Sea Scallops Adobo.
- Crab pairs well with Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, sake, and brut sparkling wine. Enjoy with our Mini Sesame, Scallion, and Lime Crab Cakes.
- Try lobster with Chardonnay or brut sparkling wine. Split Grilled Lobsters with Herb Butter make a great match.
- Seafood with cream sauce matches well with Chardonnay or Pinot Blanc. Enjoy a glass with Cod-and-Creamed-Spinach Casserole.
- Pair most white fish with Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, or Sémillon. Try it with Halibut with Tomatoes, Rosemary, and Zucchini.
- Salmon is perfect with Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, and vin gris. Pour a glass with our Cedar-Planked Salmon. (pictured)
- Try sushi like our Crab Salad Rolls with Ginger-Plum Sauce with brut sparkling wine, semi-dry Riesling, and sake.
- Complement shrimp with Pinot Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Colombard. Sip while devouring Honey Shrimp Skewers.
- Try Chardonnay or Viognier when preparing striped bass, like our Whole Grilled Striped Bass.
- Swordfish pairs well with Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, or vin gris. Match with our Rosemary-skewered Swordfish.
- Pair tuna with Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, or vin gris. Pour a glass with Pan-seared Tuna with Oranges.