The best wine for any dish is the one you like. But you rarely go wrong with these classic pairings.
Photographer: Jennifer Davick
- Seafood with cream sauce matches well with Chardonnay or Pinot Blanc. Enjoy a glass with Cod-and-Creamed-Spinach Casserole.
- Pair most white fish with Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, or Sémillon. Try it with Halibut with Tomatoes, Rosemary, and Zucchini.
- Salmon is perfect with Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, and vin gris. Pour a glass with our Cedar-Planked Salmon. (pictured)
- Try sushi like our Crab Salad Rolls with Ginger-Plum Sauce with brut sparkling wine, semi-dry Riesling, and sake.
- Complement shrimp with Pinot Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Colombard. Sip while devouring Honey Shrimp Skewers.
- Try Chardonnay or Viognier when preparing striped bass, like our Whole Grilled Striped Bass.
- Swordfish pairs well with Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, or vin gris. Match with our Rosemary-skewered Swordfish.
- Pair tuna with Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, or vin gris. Pour a glass with Pan-seared Tuna with Oranges.