Shell Wreath and Starfish Garland
Shell Embellished Wreath
1. Purchase an evergreen wreath from your florist. We added boxwood sprigs to ours to make it extra dense.
2. Attach abalone shells (seashellcity.com) to the greenery using a hot-glue gun around the wreath’s opening, leaving a 10-inch space at the top.
3. Affix two shells called orange lions paws (jamaligarden.com) with their bases touching at the top of the wreath.
4. Glue a jungle star (seashellcity.com) on top of the lions paws.
Sea Star Boxwood Garland
1. Buy premade boxwood garland.
2. Stick Floral Picks in Blue Glitter Coral (shopwildthings.com) into garland.
3. Hot-glue white finger sea stars (jamaligarden.com) to branches.