The design for our Idea Cottage, and all the products inside and out, promote the concept of comfortable and energy-efficient
• A built-in purification system cleans hot and cool air brought into the house.
• Paperless drywall resists mildew that could otherwise develop behind walls.
• Formaldehyde-free insulation enhances indoor air quality while resisting mold.
• Heated tile floors in the baths, entry, mudroom, and showers deliver a steady heat source, eliminating the need to constantly readjust thermostats.
• A fire-retardant gray metal roof coordinates with double-pane windows clad in black aluminum.
• UV protection on the windows reduces operating costs.