Great Wine Matches
The best wine for any dish is the one you like. But you rarely go wrong with these classic pairings.
- Enjoy oysters with Champagne, sparkling wine, Chablis, or Sauvignon Blanc. Our Grilled Oysters pair nicely.
- Clams match well with Sauvignon Blanc and sparkling wine. Pour a glass with Ginger-and-Herb Pan-Grilled Clams with Tomato Bruschetta. (pictured)
- Pair mussels with Chenin Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, or Sauvignon Blanc. Try it with Mussels with Red Pepper and Chorizo.
- Match scallops with Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay. Sip while enjoying our Sea Scallops Adobo.
- Crab pairs well with Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, sake, and brut sparkling wine. Enjoy with our Mini Sesame, Scallion, and Lime Crab Cakes.
- Try lobster with Chardonnay or brut sparkling wine. Split Grilled Lobsters with Herb Butter make a great match.