Nestled in the heart of luxurious Palm Beach, Florida, The Brazilian Court Hotel was once the discrete escape of starlets and idols of old. Today, its lush courtyard and secluded rooms—fastidiously refreshed to include modern comforts—can serve as your respite from political fatigue. To see Brazilian Court's special Election Escape package, go to the next slide!
The Brazilian Court Hotel’s extravagant Presidential Pampering in Palm Beach package gives you the executive experience, including:
- A 2-night stay in the aptly named (and classically posh) Hepburn Suite
- Round-trip flights in a private jet
- A personal butler, on-call 24/7
- Chauffer service all weekend long in a Cadillac Escalade
- A styling session at Frédéric Fekkai Salon, with services by the master himself
- A private dinner for two at the hotel’s elite Café Boulud
- Monogrammed robes and slippers as souvenirs
The details: Packages must be booked 30 days in advance, on availability, by calling 561-655-7740 or by visiting The Brazilian Court Hotel’s website. The Presidential Pampering in Palm Beach package is available now through January 20, 2017, and starts at $21,750 per 2-night stay, with a 2-night minimum stay required.
On the southern end of storied Amelia Island, Florida, Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort makes escaping election angst simple: The expansive property offers guests access to plenty of hiking and nature trails (plus 54 holes of golf) in which to lose themselves. To see Omni Amelia Island's special Election Escape package, go to the next slide!
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort’s Running Mates package lets you take a break from political coverage and take a golf swing instead. It includes:
- Elegant accommodations on the waterfront
- An in-room build-your-own-martini bar upon arrival
- A sleeve of golf balls
- Unlimited rounds of golf on one of their 18-hole golf courses
The details: The Running Mates package must be booked 30 days in advance, on availability. Reserve your golf trail away from the campaign trail by calling Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort at 904-261-6161 or booking via their website. Running Mates starts at $489 per night and is available through the end of 2016.
Consider Harbour Village Beach Club—on the sparsely populated (yet breathtaking) Dutch Caribbean island of Bonaire—your tropical paradise. In a place as remote and untouched as this, the election is figuratively (and literally) leagues away. To see Harbour Village's special Election Escape package, go to the next slide!
Let the Elect to Escape package from Harbour Village Beach Club be a blissful break from election cycle–related concerns. It includes:
- A 4-night stay for two in a 1-bedroom beachfront suite (complete with an open air patio and hammock)
- A wine and cheese platter upon arrival
- Two 60-minute massages at The Spa
- A romantic dinner on the beach, complete with flickering torches and cool sand
- A private boat charter to the uninhabited Klein Bonaire island for a day of relaxation off the grid
The details: Packages must be booked 30 days in advance, on availability. Book your escape by calling Harbour Village Beach Club at 1-800-424-0004 or 305-424-1433 or visiting www.harbourvillage.com. The Elect to Escape package costs $2,590 for four nights and is available through November 30, 2016.