Color Crush of the Month: Mint
This cool shade of green wins the season with new accessories inspired by Mother Nature.
Give this mellow, minty shade the room: In this under-the-eaves Bahamas bedroom, the painted green woodwork shines with simple white bedding and floors for a look that's as cool as the Caribbean Sea.
Photos: Courtesy of Manufacturers
1. Duralee 77014 Trim in Seaglass, available to the trade
2. Anthropologie Glass Bubble Doorknob in Mint, $32
3. Tonic Living Tuscany Linen Fabric in Aqua, $20.95 per yard
4. Duralee 15644 Fabric in Seafoam, available to the trade
5. Designers Guild Savine Wallpaper in Jade, available to the trade
6. Valspar Interior Paint in Green Gala, $42 per gallon; valspar.com for retailers
7. Raoul Textiles Pineapple Stripe Fabric in Sprout, available to the trade
8. popham design SHINE Tiles in Aqua and Milk, from $25 per square foot
9. China Seas Island Palm Fabric in Celedon, available to the trade
10. Lulu DK for Duralee Riviera Fabric in Spring Green, available to the trade
Francesco Lagnese/OTTOInterior design by Tom Scheerer