HGTV Is Dedicating an Entire Week to Beach Homes
And it’s happening right before Shark Week.
With blue skies at their sunniest and ocean temps their warmest, it seems like nothing can lure us away from our beach chairs in the summer—that is until HGTV goes and announces a full week of shows featuring gorgeous homes on the coast.
Beginning on July 16, the network behind Fixer Upper will launch Beach Week, with all-new episodes of shows like Beachfront Bargain Hunt, Caribbean Life, and House Hunters International spotlighting beachfront homes exclusively. (And in case you missed them, reruns of past episodes featuring beachfront properties will also air.)
Related: This Bermuda-Inspired Beauty on 30A is an Entertainer's Dream (And It's For Sale!)
The special event comes just a week before HGTV’s sister network, the Discovery Channel, airs its 30th annual Shark Week (July 22), making it a full 14 days of programming devoted to life both above and below the sea. (Swoon!)
To celebrate Beach Week, HGTV has lined up new episodes of House Hunters and House Hunters International, which will explore real estate in seaside locales such as Longboat Key, Florida, Avon, North Carolina, Peniche, Portugal, and Ambergris Caye, Belize. New episodes of Caribbean Life will spotlight dream homes from Grand Cayman to St. Croix, and Beachfront Bargain Hunt: Renovation will follow a family as they renovate a fixer upper in Pawleys Island, South Carolina.
See the full details for all the new beach-centric episodes you’ll want to catch, margarita in hand, beginning July 16:
- House Hunters on Monday through Friday at 10 p.m. ET/PT
- House Hunters International on Monday through Friday at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT
- Beachfront Bargain Hunt Renovation on Saturday, July 21, at 10 p.m. ET/PT
- Caribbean Life on Sunday, July 22, from 1 to 4 p.m. ET/PT; and 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. ET/PT
- Beachfront Bargain Hunt on Sunday, July 22, from 4 to 9 p.m. ET/PT, with two half-hour premieres beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT
- Mexico Life on Sundaym July 22, at 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT