Show Us Your Coastal Pet Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: Submission begins 12:00 P.M. CST on June 14, 2012 and ends 12:00 A.M. CST on September 30, 2012. To enter online, go to CoastalLiving.com/pet-photo and follow instructions to submit your photo and description. Limit one entry per person or email account. Entries/photos become sole property of Coastal Living and none will be acknowledged. By entering, Entrant warrants that his or her entry/photo (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium or (3) has not won an award. By entering, entrant also agrees that his or her photo may be posted online at CoastalLiving.com or in Coastal Living magazine without further notice or compensation for any reason by Sponsor.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 19 years or older at time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
4. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of New York without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of New York, without recourse to class action suits.
5. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is CoastalLiving.com, P.O. Box 1748 Birmingham, AL 35201.