What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation, Based on Your Destination
On an island replete with luxurious resorts, Belle Mont Farm is a real treasure. The cluster of cottages, villas, and a standalone farmhouse on the slopes of Mt. Liamuiga overlooks the Caribbean Sea like the hideaway it is. Rates start at $192.
Buy it: St. Kitts
With its British antiques and jet-set-meets-barefoot vibe, the adults-only Sugar Reef Bequia is a superb outpost on this tiny gem of an island in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Rates start at $105.
Buy it: Bequia
Small, mountainous, and serenely beautiful, Nevis has Old Caribbean charms in abundance. Tuck away at Montpelier Plantation & Beach, where the rooms and villas have a low-key, whitewashed glamour. Rates start at $235.
Buy it: Nevis
1. BaubleBar Ambrosia Drop Earrings in Turquoise, $44
2. SALT by Hendrix Body Glow in Golden Hour, $40
3. L*Space Rebel Top, $88, and Portia Bottom, $99, both in Electric Palm
4. Cleobella Finbar Tote in Ivory, $119
5. KAANAS Leticia Snake Slide in Honey, $119
6. Z&L Europe Golden Palm Maxi Dress, $109
This private island is home to a breathtaking collection of villas from the Mustique Company, including Ocean Breeze, a dream of sophisticated design in plantation style. Rates start at $30,000 per week.